About Hollis Enterprises
Hollis Enterprises does human resource consulting. It supports businesses in building people, creating extraordinary cultures, and improving organizational effectiveness.
Coleman Peterson also speaks to executives in corporations and non-profit organizations all over the world. Subjects on which Peterson consults and speaks include:
• Get, Keep and Grow:
An innovative business strategy to develop and grow people and profits.
• Building cultures that thrive
• Implementing leadership principles that work
• Creating a great workforce and decreasing turnover
• Succession planning for managing bench strength
• Diversifying the work force to execute business strategies
• The Human Resource role in shaping an organization
• Board of Directors operations and planning
• Building a life legacy and professional legacy
• Building great companies that achieve Breakthrough results
• Making a Step change to achieve true transformation
During his time at Wal-Mart Cole Peterson introduced the Get, Keep and Grow strategy resulting in one of the lowest associate turnover rates in the retail industry. As a result of Get, Keep, and Grow, Wal-Mart today employs a successful senior executive level development program and succession planning process.
Coleman Peterson is an established motivational speaker and sought after board member. He currently serves on the boards of J.B. Hunt Transport, Build-A-Bear Workshop and Cracker Barrel Restaurants.