As the top human resource executive in the world's largest company, Mr. Peterson's consulting and counseling skills have been well developed. He is available to consult with organizations on business issues that include:
• Structuring your company for growth
• Operating a real talent succession plan
• One-on-one coaching with senior executives
• Implementing true company leadership development
Mr. Peterson is available to address small or large groups. His audiences have ranged from college, civic and community organizations to fortune 500 management teams. His extensive senior management expertise makes him an often requested speaker on topics that include:
• The Wal-Mart Experience
• Corporate Culture
• Organizational Effectiveness
• Leadership Development
• Diversity Achievement
• Employee Selection and Retention
To see clips of Mr. Peterson speaking, please CLICK HERE
Some Past Speaking Engagements:
• "Reflections on Leadership" - Cross Church - Jan 2013
• "Company Culture" - Wiese Corporation, St. Louis - Apr 2013
• Sun Life Summit - Topic: "Health Care Reform: A Practical Guide for Your Company" - Oct 2013
• "Reflections on a Realtors Leadership" - Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors - Oct 2013
• Engaged Mentoring Circle for African American Males at Wal-Mart ISD - Oct 2013
• University of Arkansas MBA Leadership Class - Oct 2013
• Hilton Head Island Community Church Staff Leadership Day - Jan 2014
• ISS Conference - "Gateway to Global Governance" - Feb 2014
• Engaged Mentoring Circle for African American Males at Wal-Mart ISD - Apr 2014
• Keynote Speaker - Equal Education Opportunity Group (EEOG) 11th Annual Fundraising Gala - Aug 2014
• "Sea Pines - Celebrating a Service Culture" - Hilton Head Island Sea Pines Resort Management Team -
• University of Arkansas MBA Leadership Class - Dec 2015
• Northwest Arkansas Leadership Class - Dec 2015
• Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores Human Resources Conference - Dec 2015
• Wal-Mart Womens Mentorship Program - Jan 2016
• NYSE Compensation Boot Camp Panel Member - Feb 2016
"Thank you for all of your support of me and the Education Equal Opportunity Group (EEOG). You are the best keynote speaker that we have ever had."
Education Equal Opportunity Group, Inc. (EEOG)
"Thank you so much for the inspiring message to our management team this week. You are a great speaker and the message was spot on and really enjoyed by everyone."
The Sea Pines Resort
Hilton Head Island, SC
"My mentee circle was captivated by your comments and thrilled to get a copy of your book for their personal journey. Your framework is simple and compelling and they were all discussing how they were going to build their plan. I knew your message would be powerful for them. But your charm, humor and candor was what came through in the session."
Sr. Vice President, Global Associate Relations
"Hi Cole !! Thanks again for a great presentation last week at our Corp. HDQ. The feedback from everyone was very favorable . The message was very clear and directional. Thanks again for a awesome presentation!"
Vice President Walmart Team - Hormel Foods
"You are amazing and the breadth and depth of your HR knowledge is enlightening. We are so lucky that you were able to pass on your wisdom and experience with all of us and for that we are thankful. Your presentation was inspirational and it is obvious why you are so well respected in the HR community and around the world. Because of you, our Chapter has a great new start!"
Vice President, Human Resources World Wide Technology, Inc.
"I want to thank you for speaking at the recent Adult Education Graduation Ceremony. Your message was inspirational and motivational. Many of the graduates and their guest commented on your presentation. Your participation helped make this special event even more memorable. Thank you for your continued support."
Dean of Adult Education, NorthWest Arkansas Community College
"...the feedback from the students attests to the incredible impact our guests had, yet again. Thank you for making the leadership course the best experience many of my students have had in college."
University of Arkansas
"Dear Coleman, Thank you so much for your engaging program for our members. We have heard so many positive comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to speak to us."
Education and Events Manager
Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors
"What a joy to have you with us again. I do appreciate you and all you stand for as a leader. 1,000 Thank Yous!"
Dr. Ronnie Floyd
"Our Team Members are still talking about the impact your message had at our managers' meeting earlier this month. Thank you for making time to share your wisdom and experience with our leaders; many of our managers recognized your presentation as the highlight of the week!"
Talent Development Manager